The English Sisters, Violeta and Jutka Zuggo, are stress management experts, hypnotherapists and authors of the best selling book, Stress Free in Three Minutes. They also run a successful Luxury Vintage Lighting Business sourcing and providing antique and vintage Italian lighting to their worldwide clientele. They have been featured in many publications including Rochay Elite Magazine 6th Edition, alongside Richard Branson, Paul McKenna, two of the most inspirational leaders in their niche and in business.
They were born in London and now live in Italy with their families and almost grown up children. They specialise in Stress Management in both the work and home environment and are passionate about helping others achieve a stress-free lifestyle.
Their love of language began when they were children, growing up in a bilingual family. Their father was a Hungarian refugee and their mother was Spanish. Their parents gained British citizenship and their gratitude towards Britain was transmitted to both sisters. Hence the name The English Sisters. They now live in Italy in search of sunshine.
Hypnosis, coaching, writing and NLP came later in life when they faced their own personal challenges and the longterm illness of their parents. They found that with self hypnosis and the right mindset any challenge can be overcome and stress can be controlled. Passionate about their learnings they believed that they could in turn help others discover the benefits and freedom that could be enjoyed with the help of self hypnosis and coaching.
They trained with the best, Dr. Richard Bandler, Stephen Brooks, Barbara Stepp and Dr. Ronald Ruden and Dr. Stephen Ruden. The English Sisters view self hypnosis as a form of focused and effective communication, a natural state of mind, that everyone accesses throughout the day. Just like when you read a book and become so engrossed that hours have passed by and you’ve forgotten to eat. Or when you watch your favourite TV program. Hence the birth of their Everyday Self Hypnosis, YouTube videos that help alleviate stress and anxiety in minutes and are appreciated worldwide.
Building their personal brand, working and writing books together has been a dream come true for The English Sisters, because they have always been best friends and shared the same creative passion for their work. As a team their clients experience their coaching and learn how to use self hypnosis, which leads to wonderful breakthroughs and stress-free living.
They are the authors of two lifestyle books, Stress Free in Three Minutes, and Entrancing Tales for Change with Hypnosis and NLP, a series of children’s books, The Little Sparrow and the Chimney Pot and The Little Grasshopper and the Big Ball of Dung and a book for learning English Don’t Learn English, Smile/Non Imparare l’Inglese, Sorridi. All their books can be found here.
To interview them, hire them for Stress Management Consultancy or to book a Work Related Stress Management training program contact them here at firstname.lastname@example.org or via their contact page
To purchase a Luxury Italian Vintage Light please go to Lights where you can find all the necessary information.
Expertise: Stress Management, Stress Management in the Work Environment, Change Management, Conflict Resolution in the workplace, Everyday Hypnosis, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Hypnosis, NLP, Writing, Hypnotherapy Retreats for Stress Management, Alleviating Anxiety, Speaking, Luxury Italian Vintage Lighting
Media, Interviews and Appearances
Living Well | VoiceAmerica™ English Sisters’ on Living Well: Stress Free in Three Minutes
Interviewed by Dr Michael Harris about Stress Free in Three Minutes
- The English Sisters interviewed on The Zone Show about their book Stress Free in Three Minutes
- The English Sisters interviewed by Dr Michael Harris on the Dr Michael Harris Show about their book Entrancing Tales for Change with Hypnosis and NLP and their work.
- The English Sisters interviewed by June Stoyer on The Organic View radio show about their book Entrancing Tales for Change with Hypnosis and NLP.
- Listen to internet radio with The Organic View on Blog Talk Radio
- The English Sisters on the Sara Ellis Show at Untangled FM discussing How to Align Yourself with the Perfect Relationship.
- The English Sisters interviewed by Phil Cartwright on Where is your heart? Radio program
- The English Sisters interviewed by Donna Blinston on The NLP View Listen here
- The English Sisters interviewed by Robin Robinson on My Spirit Radio Wellbeing for Women
- The English Sisters Italy NLP A Tool for Accelerated Language Learning? Written Interview by Welcome @talking4good
- The English Sisters book Entrancing Tales for Change with Hypnosis and NLP featured in NLP Devon and NLP is Fun
- The English Sisters interviewed by Tom Evans: What The English Sisters Know
- The English Sisters Everyday Hypnosis videos featured in Frequency
- The English Sisters Everyday Hypnosis videos featured in Firstpost.com FirstPost serves as a trusted guide to the crush of news and ideas around you. With thoughtful analysis and fearless views the team of editors and writers track news in India and the world and provide a perspective that is reflective of a changing dynamic.
- The English Sisters’ book Entrancing Tales for Change and Everyday Hypnosis video featured in Fighting Fifty
- The English Sisters’ book Entrancing Tales for Change and Everyday Hypnosis video: How to Release Anxiety and Stress through the Day to Get a Good Night’s Sleep featured in The Warm Milk Journal
- The English Sisters interviewed by Christopher Delaney NLP life Coach, Hypnotherapist and Careers advisor at Christopher Delaney
To learn more about The English Sisters click on the links:
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/hypnoramblings
Authors of the following books
- Stress Free in Three Minutes – MX Publishing
- Entrancing Tales for Change – MX Publishing
- The Sparrow and the Chimney Pot – MX Publishing
- Don’t Learn English Smile/Non Imparare l’Inglese Sorridi – In Mind
- The Little Grasshopper and the Big ball of Dung